1. Educators and education support teams: To better understand and support neurodivergent students in their classrooms, fostering an inclusive and effective learning environment.
2. Social Workers: To gain insights into the inner and outer world experiences of neurodivergent individuals and their profound intergenerational histories, enabling them to provide more tailored and effective support.
3. Psychologists and Therapists: For a deeper, humanised, holistic exploration and understanding of neurodivergence which can enhance their therapeutic approaches and client connections.
4. Allied Health Professionals: Such as occupational therapists, speech pathologists, and physical therapists, who often work with neurodivergent individuals and can benefit from specialised knowledge on neurodivergent neurobiology and co-occurring conditions.
5. Human Resources Professionals: To create more inclusive workplace policies & procedures and environments that allow all team members to thrive.
6. Parents and Caregivers of Neurodivergent Children: Offering them tools and insights to better support and connect with their children; whilst incorporating essential individual care practices for themselves.
7. Autism and Neurodiversity Advocates and Organisations: To offer insights into Pathological Demand Avoidance, Kristy's area of passion, experience and expertise.
Kristy’s training can provide these professionals with essential tools, strategies, and understanding, enhancing their capacity to support neurodivergent individuals from a human perspective, setting aside a generic framework of support based on a medical model.
Hit "Enquire Now" if you're interested.
We'll be in touch with a quote and a booking link.
We'll customise a training specific to your needs and see you virtually or in person soon!
Kristy has assigned limited spaces on her schedule
and invites those wishing to express interest to do so. Once we've reviewed your submission, we'll reach out to you with a quote and a booking link.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We do not offer scholarships or discounts for private consultations, though we offer a range of services and offerings ranging from nil cost to fee based.
You can learn more about these here: